Acquisitions Director (Germany & the Netherlands) – based London / Barcelona
Highly Competitive Base Salary + Annual Bonus + Benefits
This is a fantastic opportunity for a self-motivated European Property Investment professional to join an entrepreneurial business with significant financial backing. The position reports directly to the Managing Director – Continental Europe and involves working closely with the UK team. The role will comprise the origination, acquisition and investment management of well located pan-European assets (particularly in Germany and the Netherlands) in lot sizes from €20m to €100m.
- Ideally 5 to 10 years experience in commercial real estate investment (likely to be Associate / VP level)
- Proven track record of deal sourcing, analysis and execution primarily in Germany and the Netherlands
- European investment experience, knowledge and contacts essential
- Experience of JVs (analysis/executing documentation) and monitoring of existing investments
- Either a traditional property background (property company / investment agency) or RE private equity
- Highly numerate with excellent analytical and reporting skills
- Ability to work as part of a close-knit team and the flexibility to manage a diverse range of work
- Commercially bright and adept at sourcing and transacting “clever deals”
- Highly motivated and results driven with strong communication and negotiation skills
- Strong work ethic with a positive outlook and effective time management skills
Recruitment Process and Timings
To request further information please email the retained consultant, Joanne Cuckson, at: email@example.com
Summit Search & Selection Ltd is working on a retained and exclusive basis with this client. Please rest assured that all correspondence is treated discreetly, in the strictest of confidence.