Six-Figure Base Salary + Annual Bonus + Corporate Benefits
London based with European travel
Our global real estate fund management client has an immediate requirement for a European Fund Manager (Director level), to be located in London with European travel. The role is a newly created vacancy on a flagship fund, which is one of the largest open-ended pan-European real estate funds on the market. The portfolio comprises of core and manage-to-core / value-add assets covering all real estate sectors (including office, retail and logistics). With assets spread across eight European countries, the fund has a strong track record and is well positioned for future growth.
- Increase the Fund’s net operating income (NOI) so that its growth exceeds both the internal company business plans and the PEPFI benchmark leading to higher performance.
- Lead and motivate the local (internal) asset managers to refine the individual strategies for each asset in the portfolio, and oversee the execution of those strategies.
- Work closely with the Head of Transactions so that the initial business plans for every new acquisition are realistic, and assist in the due diligence where appropriate.
- Present the portfolio strategy and asset management initiatives at the annual investor meeting.
- Graduate with a proven track record in pan-European real estate fund management combined with the ability to lead both internal and external, cross-cultural teams.
- Strong knowledge in all areas of asset management; leasing capex projects, extensions, developments, cash management, budgeting, reporting and hold/sell analysis.
- English language is essential and additional languages would be a distinct advantage.
For more information, please contact our Retained Consultant, Joanne Cuckson:
Summit Search & Selection Ltd, 29 Farm Street, Mayfair, London W1J 5RL
T: 020 7769 6852