Pan-European Real Estate Investment Manager – London W1
Competitive Base Salary + Annual Bonus + Extensive Corporate Benefits
This is a newly created vacancy within a dedicated Fund Management team, as part of an entrepreneurial Property Company environment. The ten-strong, London-based team is responsible for raising capital (both equity and debt), investor relations, implementing investment strategies for capital raised and managing the performance of the funds. The team is headed by a Head of Acquisitions and a Head of Capital Markets who are supported by a number of investment management and finance professionals. Working to a pan-European remit, the Investment Manager’s overall responsibility will be to support the Fund Director in the execution of all fund responsibilities.
- Regular review of the Fund investment objectives / strategy (with a focus on pan-European Retail)
- Supporting the investment process from a Fund perspective
- Reviewing the Asset Strategy and providing a hold / sell analysis for each allocated asset
- Conducting Fund Performance Analysis and Portfolio Construction Analysis
- Working in alignment with the local country Asset Managers and Transactions Managers
- Interacting with Investors and supporting the equity raising process.
- Graduate, ideally with a minimum of 5 years experience in real estate investment and or investment management
- Knowledge of the pan-European Retail Capital Markets sector, with a proven ability to build and maintain effective business and market contacts
- Good knowledge and insights into the wider property and investment markets
- Good knowledge of financial modelling and real estate appraisal systems including applications such as Microsoft Word, Excel and property specific valuation and appraisal software applications such as Argus/Circle
- Fluent in English (verbal and written), ideally with a second language.
Recruitment Process and Timings
To request further information about this role, please email the retained consultant, Joanne Cuckson, at: email@example.com
Please rest assured that all correspondence will be treated in the strictest of confidence.